Hi there! Making your own lemon scrub is a great way to keep your skin looking and feeling its best! Here's a simple recipe you can use to make your own homemade lemon scrub:
-1/4 cup of white sugar
-3 tablespoons of olive oil
-1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
1. In a bowl, combine the white sugar and olive oil until it forms a paste.
2. Add in the lemon juice and stir to combine.
3. Massage the scrub onto your face in small, circular motions.
4. Rinse your face with warm water.
5. Enjoy your soft and refreshed skin!
I hope this helps! Good luck, and have fun!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAILS
Be the first to know about new collections and exclusive offers.